Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ search engine

< Back to results

Search results

I am an EQE candidate and I recently changed my name. Do I need to inform the secretary of this change?

Yes, you should inform the examination secretary and send a certified copy of a document that proves the change (e.g. Marriage certificate). In general, any changes in your contact details or employment or training situation should be communicated to the secretary in writing (by email or fax).

< Back to results