Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ search engine

< Back to results

Search results

Can I submit documents certified by a professional representative to show that I meet the requirements to sign up for the EQE? And if so, what form should the certificate take?

In accordance with Rule 1(3), you can submit certified copies produced by a professional representative (Art. 134 EPC). This is usually the quickest and simplest way to obtain certified documents. The certification must be written on a copy of the document and should include:

- A declaration that the certified copy corresponds to the original
- The date and time of the certification
- The signature of the professional representative and their name in capital letters.

EQE Regulations for professional representatives

Article 134 CPE

< Back to results