Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ search engine

< Back to results

Search results

Change of address of the holder or applicant.

Changes of address must be reported using form 4005-bis and sent to the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office, Paseo de la Castellana, 75. 28071 Madrid.

It is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to indicate the category (brand, business name, patent, design...) and the case file number.

< Back to results